Saturday, October 17, 2009

strugglin single moms

This is for all the single mothers that are going threw hard times to support there children and they are not getting any help are support from the absent parent.It seems like the absent parent just got up and left and didn't even look back and said the hell with yall.I know how it feel to be raising kids on your own and being told that he does not have any money to help you.I know how it feels when you have depended on someone so long that you do not know how to stand on your own two feet.I was with a man who asked me to have a child by him and then when my child was three he decided he wanted to leave and sow his wild oaks he left me with nothing but my son. I had to fend for myself it was so hard to raise a kid by myself when I did not have a family that was willing to help me.I was homeless with my son while he was with another girl helping her and acting asthough his son are I didn't exist.I cried and prayed that God would deliver me.I felt like I could have did all I could to make him stay I just could not understand why me what did I do wrong my family tried to tell me but like they say love is blind.I see that I have to face reality and be strong for my son.I would talk with GOD and ask him to send someone that I could talk to when I felt like giving up and he sent me my best friend and sister who told me to love myself and showed me threw her relationships this how a man is suppose to treat you and I start to love myself from the inside out and people started to help me and the absent parent started to see that I didn't need him to do nothing for me and he saw I was not that same little wimpy person he could use and abuse.I don't want my son to see a woman who was broken by a man insecurities.I want him to see a strong woman who was mended by loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment